Google

Friday, December 09, 2005

American University of Nigeria

Ladies and Gentlemen: welcome to American University of Nigeria. Fasten your seat-belts, keep upright and prepare for a smooth descend. Don’t panic because we are free from lightening.

AAUN is very cosmopolitan. You’ll find in AAUN outstanding people from every corner of the globe living in harmony within a common framework of seeking and promoting knowledge. A free association of some exceptional Africans, Americans, Asians and Europeans form a vibrant community, ready to share knowledge and expertise with one another. Are we down already?
Hours of flight are very tiring. Deep your hands in your pockets, take out that candy and fresh up as I share my experience. At AAUN, I’ll be made a better person. My mind will be made broader than ever. I’m taking highly selective and carefully screened courses from the arts, science, technology, and business that form an all-round education. At the end of it, I’ll be geared up toward rational thinking and make sane decisions to solve some of the most fundamental problems of mankind.

The most intriguing is having professors working with me on every subject within the horizon. My professors are just a click away. From the comfort of my dormitory bed, equipped with high speed wireless internet and armed with a laptop, I can talk with my professors and seek for help on every issue. They are ever ready to help me out. Glory is to Google who is making this possible with its GoogleTalk service. AAUN is truly America hence it’s very democratic, liberal and ideal. Everyone is free to voice out his mind in a cultured method. No opinion is inferior.

I could go on and on telling you about AAUN but even that would not give
you an exhaustive idea. Wait a minute. I have to do my homework to
keep things in order. Check back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home