Google

Friday, December 16, 2005

Now I know

I’m thankful to all my professors. You really kept me busy during the semester with assignments, papers, quizzes, readings, critical thinking exercises, and presentations. There was no weekend for me and I thought that was extreme. When AAUN subscribed to online libraries and provided us our access codes, I thought it was a trick to hide us in books round the clock. Yes and I still think, but I’m grateful. Now I know that learning is a process. For the first time I’m writing exams and don’t have to prepare for exams. This is because I did my readings, assignments, and all. I’m pleased because I’ve learnt. Now I know that it’s wrong to prepare for exams, as I used to do. I feel I can write all the six courses in a day because I know what to write. I’m ready for the spring semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home