Google

Friday, December 30, 2005

INF-201

Posted by Picasa
INF-201 Class: From left, my self, Trisha (a real star), Shola, Nino, Nimmy, Haman, Hamid, and Nousheen.
The course is a real teaser. Principles of Information Systems. After taking this course, I'm begining to know organization structures and cultures and the role information systems play in organizations.

Most of the time, I think of designing systems for orginizations. Besides, our professor left us with a project, which is to continue during the second semester. This project involves developing a Healthcare Information Systems for a Yola based clinic called MATCO. MATCO is a real small clinic with three doctors, 36 employees, and 7 departments. To be candid, I'm not really interested with hospital stuff, doctors, health and all. Anyway, I'll try and grasp the fun in this project. It's IS and I love IS. Guys, see you all next semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home