Google

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Island Events


Guys how're you enjoying the break? Really good? 2005 is gone. Posting from Island Events. I know you admire the young woman above. But don't blame me yet. I sent an email to everyone on my list, invited them for that christmas event.

I read messages sent to AAUN's hi5.com groups and other blogs. Zunzika seems to be bored, and I wonder if she's in Abuja or Lusaka. Zunzika take a speed board into the atlantic and head for the Island. I'm sure you'll stop thinking about school. Hamid is having a real good time in Lagos. But I doubt if Lagos is real good, especially this christmas period. Mustapha I like your blog. Ehis well done for making it real good.

My friends! Trisha, Bisola, Japari and Rose, where're you? I wish you were here. Serious. Rose is bored in KD. She said to me (on phone) "I really want to go back to school." Well, I don't care. LOL. C'mon, woman. Let's forget school for now. Remember, this is the time to sleep well and do no assignments. Good good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home