Google

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Is he safe?


When I first heard that pink is reserved for women I was supprised. Oh, don't mind me. I like pretty girls but that's not why I have them all over my blog. Idon't know why it's taking Jibola so long to send me that sexy photo I asked for. But that's not Island Event. Jibola is doing it tough in Hungary with no break and serious anatomy texts to study.

I said in my previous post that I doubt if Lagos is real good and Hamid is having fun in Lagos. I was right and wrong. Let me rephrase: I doubt if Hamid is having fun. Hamid, forgive me. But your blog justifies my thinking. Midnight with knife and mallet isn't fun I think. Let's pray for Hamid to return to Yola, even though he thinks Yola is hell. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home